Dr. Alessandro Papa Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Alessandro Papa?

Incredibly wonderful doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2011

Dr. Papa is a very solid, wise, careful doctor who treats you like a human being. My husband had throat/neck cancer, and his chances of survival were very slim. Dr. Papa was one of the three doctors (ENT, radiation and Papa) we worked with, all providing fantastic care. My husband survived and is thriving. I highly recommend Dr. Papa.

Wonderful doctor and staff!

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

I can't say enough about Dr. Papa and his staff. He is attentive, empathetic, educated and really does go the extra mile to help people. He diagnosed me when nobody else could. I treat with him on a regular basis and I drive nearly an hour to see him. I wouldn't have it any other way and will never trade him for another doctor.

False Hope

Posted on January 25th, 2010

My father was referred to Dr. Papa for bladder cancer after eleven months of treatment by an urologist. He ordered a ct-scan that revealed that the cancer had metastasized to the liver and bones. He reported this to my parents as "good news and bad news". My parents did not understand the full extent of this diagnosis. He subsequently did not return calls nor did he acknowledge the death of my father.

Posted on September 11th, 2015