A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessio Fasano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessio Fasano is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Celiac Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasano graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fasano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alessio Fasano MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alessio Fasano practice?
- Dr. Alessio Fasano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alessio Fasano practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Bel Air Pediatric Specialists.