A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessio Fasano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessio Fasano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Celiac Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fasano graduated from University Di Napoli. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fasano has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fasano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alessio Fasano practice?
Dr. Alessio Fasano practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Millersville, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians, Baltimore Pediatric Specialists, Baltimore Gastroenterologists, and Baltimore Hepatologists.