A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alessio Salsano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alessio Salsano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alessio Salsano, MD, PC is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Salsano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Salsano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alessio Salsano MD and PC is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alessio Salsano practice?
- Dr. Alessio Salsano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alessio Salsano practices Internal Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists.