A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleta DaSilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleta DaSilva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleta DaSilva, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. DaSilva graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. DaSilva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DaSilva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aleta B. DaSilva practice?
Dr. Aleta DaSilva practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.