A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleta DaSilva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleta DaSilva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aleta DaSilva, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. DaSilva graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. DaSilva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleta Best DaSilva FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Aleta B. DaSilva practice?
- Dr. Aleta DaSilva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aleta DaSilva practices Pediatrics near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ.
See Gilbert Pediatricians.