A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleta Declouet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleta Declouet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Declouet graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Declouet has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Slidell Memorial Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Declouet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aleta N. Declouet practice?
Dr. Aleta Declouet practices Internal Medicine near Slidell, LA.
See Slidell Internists.