A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alethea Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alethea Hsu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alethea Hsu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Taipei Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alethea Tseng-Li Hsu MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Alethea T. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Alethea Hsu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alethea Hsu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See San Gabriel Physiatrists.