A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alethea Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alethea Hsu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hsu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hsu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alethea Hsu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Taipei Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alethea T Hsu MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Alethea T. Hsu practice?
- Dr. Alethea Hsu has 1 office location.
Dr. Alethea Hsu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near San Gabriel, CA.
See San Gabriel Physiatrists.