A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alethea Hsu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alethea Hsu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alethea Hsu, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hsu graduated from Taipei Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hsu has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hsu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans