A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Huang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Ansun Huang MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alex A. Huang practice?
- Dr. Alex Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Huang practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.