A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Ansun Huang MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alex A. Huang practice?
- Dr. Alex Huang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alex Huang practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.