A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Alexander, Family Practitioner, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Alexander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Martin Alexander MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex M. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Alex Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Alexander practices Family Medicine near Oak Ridge, TN.
See Oak Ridge Family Physicians.