Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex Aponte
Dr. Alex Aponte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westhampton Beach, NY, with another office in Westhampton Beach, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Aponte is affiliated with Southampton Hospital. Dr. Aponte has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alex Aponte has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Alex Aponte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westhampton Beach, NY.
Dr. Christopher Medina
Family Medicine, Residency
Westhampton Beach, NY 0 mi
Dr. Daniel Van Arsdale
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine
Westhampton Beach, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Francis Yoo
Family Medicine, Anesthesiology, General Surgery
Westhampton Beach, NY 0 mi2