A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Aponte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Aponte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Aponte, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anti-aging Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Aponte graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aponte has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southampton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aponte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex M. Aponte practice?
Dr. Alex Aponte practices Family Medicine near Westhampton Beach, NY.
See Westhampton Beach Family Physicians.