A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Argotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Argotte is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Argotte
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Argotte Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Argotte, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Argotte graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Argotte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Fabricio Argotte MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex F. Argotte practice?
- Dr. Alex Argotte has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Argotte practices Surgery near La Grange, KY.
See La Grange Surgeons.