A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Argotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Argotte is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Argotte, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Argotte graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Argotte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Fabricio Argotte MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex F. Argotte practice?
- Dr. Alex Argotte has 11 office locations.
Dr. Alex Argotte practices Surgery near La Grange, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, KY and Salem, KY.
See La Grange Surgeons.