Dr. Alex Argotte MD Patient Reviews

1.9

February 11th, 2017
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
Worse decision I ever made was to let him operate on me. I nearly died because he was careless and put the lapband on too tight. He doesn't deserve to carry the title doctor at all. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

October 23rd, 2015
Awful experience
I have never had such an experience in my life. He was very flirty and touchy. I don't mean in a doctor way either. When I wasnt responding to his flirtations he became very rude and matter of factly. I would never reccommend this doctor to anyone!!!!

October 21st, 2015
karma
what can you expect from a doctor who has bounced around fro. hospital to hospital and practice to practice. who treats his family horrible and affairs and has babies out of wedlock....pathetic.

May 24th, 2011
Doesn't deserve to be a doctor
This doctor has poor commuication skills as well as hiring decent Office staff who are not rude. I heard so many negative things about him it disgusts me!! How can he be so insenstive to his patients. He seems he likes the moeny we give him just not the patients!! DONT GO TO THIS QUACK!!!

January 25th, 2011
Not Happy Camper!!
One month before surgery was to be performed, Dr. Argotte disappeared. Was due to legal problems and santion. He was aware of all this was coming yet he lead patients to believe differently. When he reopened his practice he still left us hanging for he wasn't affiliated with any hospital to do the surgery. He is nowhere to be found therefore I CANNOT get my records...Needless to say I am not a happy camper!!

December 21st, 2010
Gone with the wind...
I remember him saying this was a "life long committment..." now he is no where to be found. So much for life long! If you have the luck to find this quack, DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU!!! You can end up in the same situation so many of us in Western Kentucky are in - without a doctor and no other doctor will take us on as a patient!

August 26th, 2009
great DR
he has been a wonderful dr. addressed all concerns walked me through the entire process. I have nothing but great things to say about this man.

May 21st, 2009
Insensitive Jerk,Unprofessional,Poor excuse of a Surgeon
Poor surgeon didn't adress any of the complications my husband experienced after 8 hour surgery.Numbness in hands ,unable to use hands now 7 months after surgery ,he drops everything,Gastric anastomosis leak.UntAfter repeated begging for him to do something.He was unable to eat or drink anything for 6 months.Had to have tpn feeding for 6 mo very costly readmission to the hosp.Still not well.Inconsiderate of us missing an apt which we called and rescheduled due to a ice storm.Left Jackson pratt drain in so long it created infection and a hole next to anastomosis site still not healed.I wouldn't recommend he trim toenails.