1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
So Disappointed makes me want to cry show details So Disappointed makes me want to cry
by Mrs. Cheryl Lynn Kiebler on Dec 31st, 2015

I first saw Dr Alex Argotte when he was starting out at Jackson Purchase Hospital . He scheduled me for many tests and took his time with me . During my process he moved to Lourdes Hospital in Paducah, Ky the more Patients he acquired the less time he spent and the less he cared. all of his staff was wonderful and we were promised a lifetime of care cost my Daddy $600.00 for that care and some other things. where is that care now. we have no one and we are out of our money we paid. not only did Dr. Argote do my Gastric Bypass he also did surgery on a bloodclot on my right wrist and 2 hernia operations it was after all of that he got a nurse practitioner and I never saw dr. Argotte again . He started getting a lot of legal issues from his wife , Drugs ect.. the rest is history because Lourdes canned him and his licence was taken away. why do I cry for this man I loved him so much so did my Family he took such good care of me he had a clean record of not losing patients until my friends Daughter died from the vena cava filter I think starting to lose patients took a toll on him because he changed. he went from being the best Dr. in the world to hitting rock bottom. so sad to see such talent thrown away it breaks my heart. but now hundreds of us are without the lifelong care we were promised and out the $600.00 that we paid to get it . We didn't have that kinda cash to begin with. Daddy took loan out for that lifelong care .We got screwed out of our money and our care my insurance didn't cover that part. the best surgeon in the world went from a 10 to a zero . I wont bash him he has to face the courts and God for what he did to us. And Lourdes wont compensate our money back nor give us a life time nurse or Dr. to take care of us the dr's that do gastric bypass in Murray wants that money upfront so the issues We his patients who he made promises to sit here dumbfounded. I came across this site looking for a surgeon to cut the access fat off and saw he is practicing again. beware ok if it doesn't feel right find someone else . they do Gastric bypass in Murray and Louisville and Nashville do your research like I am doing now God bless you all including Dr. Argotte my experience is based on how he was in the year 2004

Awful experience show details Awful experience
by Emma on Oct 23rd, 2015

I have never had such an experience in my life. He was very flirty and touchy. I don't mean in a doctor way either. When I wasnt responding to his flirtations he became very rude and matter of factly. I would never reccommend this doctor to anyone!!!!

karma show details karma
Oct 21st, 2015

what can you expect from a doctor who has bounced around fro. hospital to hospital and practice to practice. who treats his family horrible and affairs and has babies out of wedlock....pathetic.

Doesn't deserve to be a doctor show details Doesn't deserve to be a doctor
May 24th, 2011

This doctor has poor commuication skills as well as hiring decent Office staff who are not rude. I heard so many negative things about him it disgusts me!! How can he be so insenstive to his patients. He seems he likes the moeny we give him just not the patients!! DONT GO TO THIS QUACK!!!

Not Happy Camper!! show details Not Happy Camper!!
Jan 25th, 2011

One month before surgery was to be performed, Dr. Argotte disappeared. Was due to legal problems and santion. He was aware of all this was coming yet he lead patients to believe differently. When he reopened his practice he still left us hanging for he wasn't affiliated with any hospital to do the surgery. He is nowhere to be found therefore I CANNOT get my records...Needless to say I am not a happy camper!!

Gone with the wind... show details Gone with the wind...
by Left in the dust! on Dec 21st, 2010

I remember him saying this was a "life long committment..." now he is no where to be found. So much for life long! If you have the luck to find this quack, DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU!!! You can end up in the same situation so many of us in Western Kentucky are in - without a doctor and no other doctor will take us on as a patient!

great DR show details great DR
Aug 26th, 2009

he has been a wonderful dr. addressed all concerns walked me through the entire process. I have nothing but great things to say about this man.

Insensitive Jerk,Unprofessional,Poor excuse of a Surgeon show details Insensitive Jerk,Unprofessional,Poor excuse of a Surgeon
by Wife I also had a M.I from all the stress from dealing with the Dr and his office manager . on May 21st, 2009

Poor surgeon didn't adress any of the complications my husband experienced after 8 hour surgery.Numbness in hands ,unable to use hands now 7 months after surgery ,he drops everything,Gastric anastomosis leak.UntAfter repeated begging for him to do something.He was unable to eat or drink anything for 6 months.Had to have tpn feeding for 6 mo very costly readmission to the hosp.Still not well.Inconsiderate of us missing an apt which we called and rescheduled due to a ice storm.Left Jackson pratt drain in so long it created infection and a hole next to anastomosis site still not healed.I wouldn't recommend he trim toenails.