1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awful experience show details Awful experience
by Emma on Oct 23rd, 2015

I have never had such an experience in my life. He was very flirty and touchy. I don't mean in a doctor way either. When I wasnt responding to his flirtations he became very rude and matter of factly. I would never reccommend this doctor to anyone!!!!

karma show details karma
Oct 21st, 2015

what can you expect from a doctor who has bounced around fro. hospital to hospital and practice to practice. who treats his family horrible and affairs and has babies out of wedlock....pathetic.

Doesn't deserve to be a doctor show details Doesn't deserve to be a doctor
May 24th, 2011

This doctor has poor commuication skills as well as hiring decent Office staff who are not rude. I heard so many negative things about him it disgusts me!! How can he be so insenstive to his patients. He seems he likes the moeny we give him just not the patients!! DONT GO TO THIS QUACK!!!

Not Happy Camper!! show details Not Happy Camper!!
Jan 25th, 2011

One month before surgery was to be performed, Dr. Argotte disappeared. Was due to legal problems and santion. He was aware of all this was coming yet he lead patients to believe differently. When he reopened his practice he still left us hanging for he wasn't affiliated with any hospital to do the surgery. He is nowhere to be found therefore I CANNOT get my records...Needless to say I am not a happy camper!!

Gone with the wind... show details Gone with the wind...
by Left in the dust! on Dec 21st, 2010

I remember him saying this was a "life long committment..." now he is no where to be found. So much for life long! If you have the luck to find this quack, DO NOT LET HIM TOUCH YOU!!! You can end up in the same situation so many of us in Western Kentucky are in - without a doctor and no other doctor will take us on as a patient!

great DR show details great DR
Aug 26th, 2009

he has been a wonderful dr. addressed all concerns walked me through the entire process. I have nothing but great things to say about this man.

Insensitive Jerk,Unprofessional,Poor excuse of a Surgeon show details Insensitive Jerk,Unprofessional,Poor excuse of a Surgeon
by Wife I also had a M.I from all the stress from dealing with the Dr and his office manager . on May 21st, 2009

Poor surgeon didn't adress any of the complications my husband experienced after 8 hour surgery.Numbness in hands ,unable to use hands now 7 months after surgery ,he drops everything,Gastric anastomosis leak.UntAfter repeated begging for him to do something.He was unable to eat or drink anything for 6 months.Had to have tpn feeding for 6 mo very costly readmission to the hosp.Still not well.Inconsiderate of us missing an apt which we called and rescheduled due to a ice storm.Left Jackson pratt drain in so long it created infection and a hole next to anastomosis site still not healed.I wouldn't recommend he trim toenails.