A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Azar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Azar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Azar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Azar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex Azar practice?
- Dr. Alex Azar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Azar practices Ophthalmology and Occupational Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, DE and Berlin, MD.
See Salisbury Ophthalmologists and Salisbury Preventive Medicine Specialists.