A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Azar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Azar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Azar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Azar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azar graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Azar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Azar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex Azar practice?
- Dr. Alex Azar has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Azar practices Ophthalmology and Occupational Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Ophthalmologists and Salisbury Preventive Medicine Specialists.