Dr. Alexander Barkan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Barkan?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 18th, 2017

I just started my journey to have a bariatric bypass with Dr. Barkan. So far I attended a seminar and had a private consultation with him and his staff. I am a very picky and detail oriented person and I can tell you firsthand that he is absolutely a true professional and the same goes for his staff. His office is extremely helpful and professional not to mention everything is clean and immaculate.

Dr. Barkan is without a doubt a true professional as is his staff as well. His office and facility Is Immaculately taking care of which means a lot to people looking to have a surgical procedure. I am at the beginning of my journey with Dr. Barkan and everything has been great so far. I don't know if this will save you some time but I have done extensive research on Dr. Barkan and his background and I can tell you he has an impeccable track record. Timmy Graham

September 22nd, 2015