A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Barrocas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Barrocas, Interventional Neuroradiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrocas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrocas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Barrocas, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Therapeutic Embolization
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrocas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barrocas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Marcos Barrocas MD and MS is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alex M. Barrocas practice?
- Dr. Alex Barrocas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Barrocas practices Neurology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Neurologists and Miami Beach Radiologists.