Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex Barrocas
Dr. Alex Barrocas, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Neurology. Dr. Barrocas is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center of Florida, Inc. and Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Barrocas has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alex Barrocas has the following 3 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Alex Barrocas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.
Dr. Timothy Yates
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi5
Dr. Howard Kreger
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi19
Dr. Jose Pizarro
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Miami Beach, FL 0 mi20