A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Barrocas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Barrocas, Interventional Neuroradiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrocas
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Barrocas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Barrocas, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Facial Nerve Diseases
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Therapeutic Embolization
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrocas graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Barrocas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Marcos Barrocas MD and MS is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alex M. Barrocas practice?
- Dr. Alex Barrocas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Barrocas practices Neurology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Neurologists and Miami Beach Radiologists.