Dr. Alexander Battaglia MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 7th, 2016
Dr. Battaglia performed a stapedectomy on my left ear in 2005 and was great throughout the whole procedure from pre-op to follow up. Now, eleven years later, I still must thank him for the positive impact his work has done for my quality of life. I will always be thankful for his skill as a surgeon. Thank you Dr. Battaglia

August 14th, 2013
Don't expect courtesy or information
I can only hope Dr. Battaglia is improving in his communication skills as time passes. As a health care professional, I was absolutely shocked that I would be treated so rudely. He gave me absolutely NO support or information about my hearing loss, aside from "Those cells are dead, you'll never hear again." Well, guess what, Doctor, my hearing has improved over time in my right ear. I still am in shock that a medical doctor would give a patient a diagnosis with NO explanation, in such a rude manner. Avoid him at all costs.

June 24th, 2012
Dr. Battiglia is very knowledgeable and caring. He was very patient with me as I considered doing the UP3 surgery. The reason I did it was mainly to stop myself from snoring but also possibly help my sleep apnea. It has been six weeks and my snoring has almost completely stopped. I have no adverse side affects and am so glad he encouraged me and calmed my fears about doing this surgery. I would recommend him to anyone needing his area of medicine.

February 1st, 2012
I was afflicted for 20 years with an illness that only Dr. Battaglia and diagnosed and cured. Thank God for Dr. Battaglia and his incredible medical expertise.

January 12th, 2012
excellent in diagnosis
Dr. Battaglia quickly diagnosed my ear problem and prescribed medication which relieved my symptoms of pain, burning and itching. The two physicians I saw before were unable to come up with a diagnosis and the medications they prescribed didn't work. Dr. Battaglia was attentive, friendly and answered all my questions. I have great confidence in this doctor and highly recommend him to others.

April 6th, 2011
GOD PUT MY SON IN DR. BATTAGLIA'S HANDS TO SAVE HIS LIFE. THIS IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE,PROFESSIONAL AND CARING. GOD BLESS HIM ALWAYS.