A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Benjamin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex N Benjamin MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alex N. Benjamin practice?
- Dr. Alex Benjamin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Benjamin practices Infectious Disease near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA.
See Allentown Infectious Disease Doctors.