A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Benjamin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benjamin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alex Benjamin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex N. Benjamin practice?
Dr. Alex Benjamin practices Infectious Disease near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hazleton, PA.
See Allentown Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alec Benjamin, Dr. Alejandro Benjamin, Dr. Alexander Benjamin