A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Boafo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Boafo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Boafo graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boafo has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex A Boafo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alex A. Boafo practice?
- Dr. Alex Boafo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alex Boafo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Valley, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.