A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Bodenstab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Bodenstab is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bodenstab
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bodenstab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Bodenstab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenstab graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bodenstab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Bruce Bodenstab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex B. Bodenstab practice?
- Dr. Alex Bodenstab has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Bodenstab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.