A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Bodenstab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Bodenstab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Bodenstab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenstab graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bodenstab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bodenstab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex B. Bodenstab practice?
Dr. Alex Bodenstab practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.