A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Bodenstab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Bodenstab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Bodenstab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenstab graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bodenstab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Bruce Bodenstab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex B. Bodenstab practice?
- Dr. Alex Bodenstab has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alex Bodenstab practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Smyrna, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, DE and Newark, DE.
See Smyrna Surgeons.