A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Bodenstab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Bodenstab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Bodenstab, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Hip)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bodenstab graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bodenstab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Bruce Bodenstab MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex B. Bodenstab practice?
- Dr. Alex Bodenstab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Bodenstab practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.