A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Bruckstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Bruckstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Bruckstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruckstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bruckstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Harry Bruckstein MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alex H. Bruckstein practice?
- Dr. Alex Bruckstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Bruckstein practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Gastroenterologists.