Dr. Alex Harry Bruckstein MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, and Ophthalmology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Bruckstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Bruckstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Bruckstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Acid Reflux Disease Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD, Colon Cancer, and Colonic Polyps.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruckstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruckstein has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruckstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 18 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex H. Bruckstein practice?
Dr. Alex Bruckstein practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine, and Ophthalmology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Gastroenterologists, Staten Island Geriatric Doctors, and Staten Island Ophthalmologists.