A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Torres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Castellanos Torres MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro C. Torres practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Torres practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.