A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Torres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta District Hosp, Visalia, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Castellanos Torres MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro C. Torres practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Torres practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.