A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cabezas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cabezas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabezas
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cabezas Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabezas graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Cabezas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Flagler East Hospital (St. Augustine)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Cabezas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cabezas practice?
- Dr. David Cabezas has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cabezas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA.
See Richland Emergency Physicians and Richland Family Physicians.