A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Cabezas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Cabezas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabezas
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabezas graduated from Universidad Central Del Ecuador, Quito.
Dr. Cabezas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Flagler East Hospital (St. Augustine)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Cabezas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Cabezas practice?
- Dr. David Cabezas has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Cabezas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennewick, WA.
See Richland Emergency Physicians and Richland Family Physicians.