A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexandre Caillat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexandre Caillat is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Caillat graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Caillat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Memorial Hospital
- Thomasville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexandre W Caillat MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexandre W. Caillat practice?
- Dr. Alexandre Caillat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexandre Caillat practices Urology near Lexington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, NC.
See Lexington Urologists.