A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Celluzzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Intestinal Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Disease (Alcoholic)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Stomach Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Celluzzi graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Celluzzi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex M. Celluzzi practice?
Dr. Alex Celluzzi practices Gastroenterology near Paulsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Paulsboro Gastroenterologists.