A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Christ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Christ is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Christ graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Christ has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex C Christ MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex C. Christ practice?
- Dr. Alex Christ has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Christ practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Primary Care Doctors.