A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Chronis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Chronis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chronis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chronis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Chronis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chronis graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Chronis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex J Chronis MD is a male Radiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alex J. Chronis practice?
- Dr. Alex Chronis has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alex Chronis practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Blue Ash, OH.