A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Cooper, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex D Cooper MD is a male Neurologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alex D. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Alex Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Cooper practices Neurology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Neurologists.