A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Cooper, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Cooper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans