A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Dariushnia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Dariushnia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Dariushnia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dariushnia graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid.
Dr. Dariushnia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Reza Dariushnia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali R. Dariushnia practice?
- Dr. Ali Dariushnia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ali Dariushnia practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.