Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jun 25th, 2014

I have been a patient for 11 years, and in that time I truly believe Dr. Dariushnia saved my life, no joke. He listens to me and has made the diagnoses that were missed by my other doctors for 10 years before I had him as my PCP. I am not one to put 100% faith in doctors because so many of them failed to help me, but over the years I have really begun to trust Dr. D. Highly recommended.

Strong in "Staying the course," and successful in his diagnosis. show details Strong in "Staying the course," and successful in his diagnosis.
by Michael N. on Sep 3rd, 2012

He was a surgeon who cared for me after I was burned. I did and would trust his life saving skills and concern for "Quality of life." I find him to be a little on the conservative side and that would be my only issue with him as my "PCP."

Nov 23rd, 2010

I've seen this doctor for several years, he's very caring, smart and thorough. He always spends time listening to my health isues and is agreat diagnostician.I have recomended him to all my family and friends.

Doesn't seem to care much show details Doesn't seem to care much
Mar 25th, 2009

I went to this doctor for an extended period of time. I never felt like he listened or cared about what was going on with me. He just wanted to sell me some pills. I eventually changed doctors.