Dr. Alex De Jesus MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

March 9th, 2015
still waiting
The doctor is great. Everything else is terrible. I have been waiting over an hour past my appointment time and no once has even acknowledged me. Staff are not helpful or knowledgeable. And inappropriate, such as arguing on the phone where everyone can hear and asking a patient about her meds in the lobby.

February 26th, 2015
Hip problem
Dr. De Jesus misdiagnosed my joint problem. I was having extreme pain in my right hip, and he insisted that it was the left hip that was bad. A second opinion confirmed it was the right, and I have since had hip replacement surgery. The X-Ray may have been mislabeled, but he would not listen to me when I questioned him. And he never really physically examined my hip joints. He also ordered too many x-rays and too many lab tests.

November 24th, 2013
this dr. and staff are the most irresponsible bunch of worthless people you could ever find. can you believe this doctor let his license lapse and was almost 3 weeks until he bothered to get another. he seems to move every month or two. his staff cares nothing about patients. if you see this guy (if you ever are able to catch him) you will be sorry. it has been several months since I left dr de jesus. changing physicians was the best thing I have ever done for myself. remember my words ... his staff is worthless and you will be sorry if you waist your time and money at this house of horrors.

August 30th, 2013
Dr. De Jesus and staff have all been helpful and courteous. Although busy, they take the time to comfort, medicate and properly diagnose in a timely and friendly manner. Staff are always busy and consequently stay focused giving the impression of not being "chatty". Not so! They are doing their job. My wife and I have been patients for almost five years now, and Dr. De Jesus has worked wonders with our arthritis and fibro. Visiting his clinic is like visiting family.

September 3rd, 2012
if you want to be dumped by a doc
i saw this doctor for 11 yrs. and he just dumped me with no explanation, no excuse, what could you use after all? i have to give him a higher rating to being caring, talks to you, ect, but i was fooled,how caring is it to dump you, i was on heavy duty meds for fibro, so left me in a spot to find a new doc, so i really suffered. he is not a really caring doc, or he wouldnt have done that for no reason.

March 25th, 2012
patient 55+ yrs
POOR STAFF! Except Hope

September 13th, 2010
I am very sad he has very poor working staff. they told me i need blood work done,when i went to dr. office and they had plenty of time to call me and tell me he would not see me if i didn"t have my blood work done.they made appointment and they call three days later on my phone stating i need blood work on she call me 4;47 pmnow you know they close office at 5;00 pm They could have the next day and told me .

July 29th, 2010
I was late for my appointment and Dr de Jesus was on his way out to the hospital,but he got me in and and checked my knee that was hurting a lot because of my arthritis and prescribed me some medicines and brought my life back. I can sleep like an Angel now thanks to Dr De Jesus. He took his time explaining to me how to take my medications.