A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Denes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Denes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Denes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Denes graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Denes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex Denes practice?
Dr. Alex Denes practices Internal Medicine near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Internists.