A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Depaolil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Depaolil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Depaolil graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Depaolil has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Mark Depaolil MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Alex M. Depaolil practice?
- Dr. Alex Depaolil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alex Depaolil practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Solvang, CA.
See Santa Barbara Endocrinologists.