A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Dimitriu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Dimitriu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Dimitriu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Intrinsic Sleep Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimitriu graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dimitriu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Dimitriu MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alex Dimitriu practice?
- Dr. Alex Dimitriu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Dimitriu practices Psychiatry near Portola Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Menlo Park, CA.
See Portola Valley Psychiatrists.