A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Dworak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Dworak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Dworak, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dworak graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dworak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Thomas Dworak MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex T. Dworak practice?
- Dr. Alex Dworak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Dworak practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.