A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Fijman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Fijman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fijman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fijman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Fijman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fijman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fijman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex E Fijman MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alex E. Fijman practice?
- Dr. Alex Fijman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Fijman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Ossining, NY.
See Ossining Internists and Ossining Pulmonologists.