A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Fijman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Fijman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fijman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fijman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fijman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex E. Fijman practice?
Dr. Alex Fijman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Ossining, NY.
See Ossining Internists, Ossining Critical Care Practitioners, Ossining Pulmonologists, and Ossining Obstetricians & Gynecologists.