A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Fijman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Fijman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fijman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fijman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fijman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans