A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Fijman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Fijman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fijman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fijman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Fijman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fijman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fijman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex E Fijman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alex E. Fijman practice?
- Dr. Alex Fijman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Fijman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Ossining, NY.
See Ossining Internists and Ossining Pulmonologists.