A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Finkbeiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Finkbeiner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkbeiner
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Finkbeiner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Finkbeiner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkbeiner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Finkbeiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Finkbeiner MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Finkbeiner practice?
- Dr. Alex Finkbeiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Finkbeiner practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.