A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Finkbeiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Finkbeiner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Finkbeiner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Genital Disesases
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkbeiner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Finkbeiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex E Finkbeiner MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alex E. Finkbeiner practice?
- Dr. Alex Finkbeiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Finkbeiner practices Urology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Urologists.