A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Fong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Fong is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fong graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Fong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Fong MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Fong practice?
- Dr. Alex Fong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alex Fong practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near West Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See West Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.