Dr. Alex Foxman Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Alex Foxman?

Thank you, Dr. Foxman

Posted on December 15th, 2014

Very happy with this doctor. He is the one who cares. Dr. Foxman is very attentive and very easy to talk to. I was very pleased that even after hours I was able to talk to him. All my family is now going to him.

Dr. Foxman has been my doctor for years and he is amazing!

Posted on June 8th, 2011

I would like to give a five star review to Dr. Foxman. He has been my doctor for years now and I can not say enough great things about him and his staff. When I arrive at his office it is always very clean and nice, the staff are very courteous and all smile when they say hello (this really helps me because I have anxiety when I visit the doctor or dentist). Also Dr. Foxman spends time when I come in for an appointment and is very knowledgeable about my health questions and concerns. I live in Sherman Oaks and drive to Beverly Hills to see him because it is definitely worth the drive because doctors like him are a rare find. Thank you Dr. Foxman for being such a great doctor!

Money grubber, and sometimes incompetent...

Posted on November 6th, 2010

Used this doctor for several years and also when he was in Fairfax area. He moved to Beverly Hills, so now he is trying to make the money up for his new expenses. Orders excessive tests, has had receptionists calling to solicit appointments (against medical ethics), overpriced, over-bills, just lots of problems. Have also heard this from a few other people about his office. For the money he charges, the amount of time he spends etc. you'd be better to go to a first rate doctor.

very rude and unprofessional Doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2010

I went to see this Doctor, he is a scam, very rude and unprofessional, not very nice and all about money. He ordered all kinds of tests and lab work to be done and did not give me a reason, just asked me for my insurance card, didnt spend more then 15 minutes with me and left the room. When i tried to talk to him he pretended that he had a phone call and left the room and never came back...this is a horrible md, and yes i write md in lower case letters because i feel he doesnt deserve to have that title.

Posted on October 10th, 2017