A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Funicello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Funicello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Funicello graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Funicello has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Vincent Funicello MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex V. Funicello practice?
- Dr. Alex Funicello has 10 office locations.
Dr. Alex Funicello practices Surgery near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Hazard, KY.
See Purchase Surgeons.