A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Guevara is Satisfactory. Dr. Guevara has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guevara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
- Baylor Medical Center SW Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guevara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alex Guevara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex G. Guevara practice?
Dr. Alex Guevara practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alexander Guevara, Dr. Alec Guevara, Dr. Alejandro Guevara