A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Guevara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Guevara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guevara
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guevara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guevara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Guevara DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex Guevara practice?
- Dr. Alex Guevara has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Guevara practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.