A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Guevara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Guevara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guevara
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guevara graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guevara has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Guevara DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex Guevara practice?
- Dr. Alex Guevara has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Guevara practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.