A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Gup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Gup, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gup graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Gup has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Kramer Gup MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alex K. Gup practice?
- Dr. Alex Gup has 1 office location.
Dr. Alex Gup practices Urology near Pensacola, FL.
See Pensacola Urologists.