A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Habibe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Habibe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Habibe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Habibe graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Habibe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex O Habibe MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alex O. Habibe practice?
- Dr. Alex Habibe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Habibe practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA and Paradise, CA.
See Fresno Internists.