Dr. Dung Hoang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2016
good doctor as long as you do not need result of any tests.

May 10th, 2016
I have ten years experience with Dr. Houng, and one could not ask for a better physician.

April 13th, 2016
office personnel could be inproved.

April 11th, 2016
Greatest doctor ever

April 1st, 2016
room for improvement
Definitely not a office to be considered a well oiled machine can improve everywhere

January 15th, 2016
Cares, Talks to you, explains, helps, give you good choices if any and advises. You still part of the care. Thank you Dr Hoang. ps- I like your new location in David Drive and W Met.

June 18th, 2015
Great bedside manners, listens, no abrupt care. Takes time for you.

September 19th, 2014
I really want to like Dr. Hoang - he's friendly and seems knowledgeable - but I can't get over the fact that every time I come here, it feels like I'm a new patient. It feels more urgent care than family practice. I wish I could agree that he is thorough, but he has seemed rushed at every appointment I've had, and I feel like I have to practically hold onto his coat to keep him from bolting out the door once he feels he's addressed my concern. This makes me nervous, which inevitably makes me forget to bring something up, and I leave feeling doubtful and unsatisfied every time. I also always have to call to ask for my test results - they never contact me. Several staff seem unprofessional at best and clueless at worst, and I would not feel confident calling to speak with a nurse. The one time I was instructed to walk in at any time for lab work, I ended up with a bill due to lack of prior authorization. While I appreciate the fact that they accept walk-ins due to ease of being seen on short notice, it seems to result in minimal time spent with patients and very long waits to see the doctor again if any kind of tests are performed. I can't speak about any of the other doctors, but Dr. Hoang seems to be most-loved judging by all his reviews, and I just can't recommend this place for anything other than same-day visits for really simple problems.

August 17th, 2012
Dr. Hoang is Awesome
I have a medical condition that should have been easy to diagnose, but other doctors did not want to take the time or care to even run tests. Every doctor I saw when I told them my systems all they wanted to do was write a prescription. I went to Dr. Hoang and he listened to what was wrong with me and started off simple with blood work and then when that came back normal and Iw as still having symptoms he did ultrasounds, ekgs, and whatever else he needed to do to pinpoint my diagnosis. I found out I had a heart condition that needs to be monitored and he has me come in every few months to check up on what is going on, how I am doing and if we need to do more tests. I do have to take a prescription for the rest of my life probably, but at least now I know why I am taking medicine and not just becasue some doctor did not care enough to prperly diagnose me and just give me a prescription. I think Dr. Hoang is a nice, caring, and sincere doctor who truely cares about his patients. I even recommended my husband, who hates doctors to go see Dr. Hoang for something he needed to see a doctor for and he even loved Dr. Hoang. I would recommended anyone to Dr. Hoang he is an excellent doctor.

July 29th, 2012
Great doctor,,listens well,,doesn't rush,,,,and truly caring....

June 5th, 2012
He a great doctor and very patient with you .he give you enough time for you you explain your problems and treat them. Most of the diagnostic equipment is on site so it can all be done there.he seems experienced beyond his years. He really truly shows he cares.he provides you with all the holistic care that someone's needs .thank you and god bless.

January 9th, 2012
Great Young Doctor
I visit him twice after my friend's recommendation,as he my friend said, Dr. Hoang is excellent listening patient and good care and simple answer what patient need to do like a real friend. He is very mature Doctor compare his ages.Great, Very Great Doctor