Dr. Alex Horchak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Horchak?

May 19th, 2017

Friendly and efficient. I recommend to anyone looking for a professional with great staff.

May 31st, 2016

Highly recommend a second opinion if you see Dr Horchak

I'm not one to wright public reviews but if this saves another family from going through what my family experienced it's all worth it. Dr Horchak was a friendly enough guy when he wasn't being arrogant, inappropriate or rude. He didn't accurately document after his initial appointment and was unsure of exact location therefore he reported different information after surgery. He downplayed any of our questions or concerns saying "people live for a long time with the diagnosis and he should worry more about the other family member who has cancer". It turns out we got a second opinion from a world renown bladder surgeon and we were shocked at the amount of cancer that remained in his bladder after the initial surgery which was one month prior. He later had multiple medical complications requiring surgery and hospitalization because of the location of the tumor. Turns out it was much more than "a simple surgery". Thankfully, the second opinion prevented my family member from having a lifetime of complications. We are happy to report he's been cancer free for over 1 year!! My recommendation: ask the right questions and if you feel uneasy please seek out a second opinion...it could save your loved ones life!

April 20th, 2016

great physician!

April 8th, 2015

Happy getting-older guy

Dr. Horchak has been a wonderful physician for me. I had some 'getting older" issues that he was empathetic about, and helpful with suggestions and treatment options, and I had a high PSA scare that indicated a biopsy was needed to be sure. He was thorough and efficient, and was open in his communications and follow up. He really is a great listener and cares.

March 28th, 2011

Dr. Horchak is an excellent doctor. I suffered with bladder problems for years. I was misdignosed and had no relief until I found this doctor. My bladder surgery was a success and I am so thankful to him. His staff was great and he took the time to listen.

March 18th, 2010

No professionalism

I found this Dr. to be very carless, thoughtless, and had the professionalizm of Jack the Ripper. His minor prostate surgery left us with barely anything to work on. We ended going to a professional Urologist, to try to correct the damage done. My husband now has to have a bladder pacemaker.. invasive surgery. all because of the way he the did prostate surgery.. Must of been in a hurry to go to a ball game that day.

March 3rd, 2010

Its a good thing he has a nice team with him

This man said some things that you only here in bars and with your (male) friends,I'm a woman and should not have been in that kind of conversation with a doctor that I just met.I will leave it like that. I would not ever tell anyone that is a female to go to that man.

February 23rd, 2010

What a GREAT doctor!

Dr. Horcehk is a great physician! He makes you feel very comfortable, diagnoses illness' quickly without numerous expensive tests, very friendly and goes above and beyond the call of duty. I had been seen in his office one Friday, had kidney stones, he gave me his personal cell phone number in case I needed him. Later that night I called in while in terrible pain, he answered the phone the first call and had a room waiting for me at the hospital with all the orders written so that I did not have to wait or check into the ER and be seen there first. He is amazing and I would recommend him to anyone seeking a urologist. His staff is amazing as well! Very friendly and on top of their game.

October 9th, 2017