Dr. Alex Hsu MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 4th, 2015
The Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Hsu has been my doctor for 20 years, he is amazing!!! he also treats my other, husband, daughter and son. The knows us so well when my mom was in the hospital he was there everyday before he went to his practice just to check on her. He is also the only one who could figure out what was wrong with her (Took him 10 mins the ER 10 hours and they almost released her) He is the best doctor I have ever met!!!!!!

September 4th, 2014
Dr. Hsu's office staff
Do not go to this office. I waited over 3 hours for blood work and then they told me to reschedule because they were short staffed. This was the worst experience I ever had at a doctor's office. My friend had a similar experience too. There are much better practices around. They had 35 patients in the waiting room for 2 doctors.

January 24th, 2013
Does not listen. Shows no concern. I was very disappointed.

July 30th, 2012
Highly Recommended - Great Doctor
I have been to several doctors, Dr. Hsu is by far the most caring and knowledgable. My whole family now goes to see him and when i refer my co-workers and friends, they thank me because it's hard to find doctors that spend time with you and listen. Go see him, you will not be disappointed :)

January 7th, 2012
THE BEST DOCTOR
AKEX HSU IS A VERY INTELLEGENT CARING DR WHO SPENDS TIME TO LISTEN TO YOUR PROBLEMS AND THEN PROVIDES A ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS **********

December 1st, 2011
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Hsu was recommended to me by my dermatologist, who spoke highly of him and had not been able to become his patient at the time he tried, so he used to say he was jealous of us. Dr. Hsu is the epitome of what a doctor should be; caring, intelligent, accurate in diagnosis and treatment, and knows when to refer to a specialist. Even then he continues to follow your case closely. We loved him, as do all the patients who crowd his waiting room. He is Hawaiian, but speaks Chinese fluently and has many Asian patients and signs are bilingual Chinese/English. I've moved to another state but wish he was still my doctor.

September 10th, 2009
My hero Dr. Alex K. Hsu
I love my doctor, he is always kind and caring and spends quality time with me and my husband. His diagnosis is always accurate and so is his cure or treatment. I wouldnt trade him for the world. I would highly recommend my doctor to all my friends and family.

January 20th, 2009
Sensible, and a great diagnostician
Dr. Hsu listens, asks the right questions, and is one of the finest diagnosticians I have ever met. He treats the whole person; on my first visit, he spent almost 45 minutes with me personally so he could learn my family history, personal history, and my health-care philosophy (I dislike being "over-tested" when we're pretty sure what needs to be treated). He understands that not everyone has insurance, and he can keep costs pretty low, if needed, while still giving quality care.

June 21st, 2017