A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexx Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexx Weinstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexx Weinstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weinstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexx J Weinstein MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexx J. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Alexx Weinstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexx Weinstein practices Urology near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Goleta, CA.
See Santa Barbara Urologists.