A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Dr. Joseph has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Avoyelles Hospital
- Oakdale Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Joseph MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Alex Joseph practice?
- Dr. Alex Joseph has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alex Joseph practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Ville Platte, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Alexandria, LA and Oakdale, LA.
See Ville Platte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.