A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Kane, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facial Asymmetry
- Fracture Fixation
- Poland Syndrome
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kane has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alex A. Kane practice?
Dr. Alex Kane practices Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Pediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Southlake, TX.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons, Dallas Surgeons, Dallas Pediatricians, and Dallas Pediatric Surgeons.