A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Kane is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Kane, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facial Asymmetry
- Fracture Fixation
- Poland Syndrome
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kane has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Avram Kane MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alex A. Kane practice?
- Dr. Alex Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Kane practices Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.