A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kartvelishvili
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kartvelishvili Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kartvelishvili graduated from Suny, Dwnstate M C Coll Med.
Dr. Kartvelishvili has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili practice?
- Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.