A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kartvelishvili
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kartvelishvili Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kartvelishvili graduated from Suny, Dwnstate M C Coll Med.
Dr. Kartvelishvili has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili practice?
- Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alex Kartvelishvili practices Ophthalmology near Iowa City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Iowa City Ophthalmologists.