Dr. Alex Khromov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alex Khromov?

Great Doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Mu mother has been seeing Dr. Khromov for years for chronic back pain. Very good bed side manner, caring, takes his time with patients, office is well run and he is very ethical. My mother takes heavy duty pain meds and Dr. Khromov is very responsible in managing her pain meds to ensure there is no abuse of her prescriptions.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

He prescribed pills for me that have made me extremely sick. All he talks about is sticking injections in my back. Won't prescribe meds. that have worked on me for years. Have to find a new Dr.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

The best Dr. I have ever had!!!

Posted on May 25th, 2012

While Dr.Khromov can act very nice, I feel he is more concerned with making money than genuinely helping people. He decreased my medication, though I had been on the same pain med regime for years and actually need more after building a tolerance, not less. He makes me feel like a junkie, not a patient with legitimate need. I think he is afraid of writing pain med prescriptions due to fear of retribution and is more concerned with covering his own butt, than doing what needs to be done for his patient.

Excellent physican

Posted on May 8th, 2012

What a difference compared to other pain physicians. The doctor spends time and listens to patients. He gave me back injections and removd most of my pain and I have been able to cut my meds in half. We spent about an hour on the first visit. A rarity these days. And the staff is excellent and easy going.

ABSOLUTELY APPAULING

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I HAVE NEVER HAD A DOCTOR CALL ME AND CANCEL MY APPOINTMENT DUE TO AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE WHICH HAD BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE. THE BILLING DEPARTMENT TOLD ME TO TAKE THE INSURANCE CHECKS TO THE OFFICE, THE OFFICE SAID THEY COULD NOT TAKE A TWO PARTY CHECK. WHILE WAITING TO BE BILLED , WHICH I NEVER WAS, THEY CALLED AND CANCELED MY APPOINTMENT. CONSIDERING THAT I AM NOW IN MORE PAIN THAN BEFORE HIS TREATMENT, BILLING ME FOR A BACK BRACE THAT WILL NOT STAY ON, AND NOT SEEING ME WHEN MY HAND HAS GONE COMPLETELY NUMB IS A BIT MUCH. ON TOP OF ALL THIS HIS STAFF INFORMED ME THAT HE WOULD NOT SPEAK TO ME. I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU LOOK SOME WHERE ELSE FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT, MINE IS NOT MANAGED IT IS WORSE

Posted on December 17th, 2011

does NOT listen to patients. What's best for him, not patients.

Amazing!

Posted on January 21st, 2011

I have worked in the medical field for 50 years in many specialty and many geographical areas of USA; but I have never encountered a physician as helpful and compassionate as Dr. Khromov. He is extremely knowledgable and thorough. I am very grateful that my GP referred me to this remarkable man who has helped me more than any other MD.

Most knowledable and caring Dr. I have been to yet.

Posted on June 6th, 2009

I was seeing Dr. Khromov until around early 2009 when he married and ran away! Then I lost where he went to and assumed he had left Florida. Just by chance, I recently found out he is here (again or never left) and is in an area much closer to my than before. He is the most gentle and caring Dr. I have been to yet for my pain management. His injections into my back are virtually painless. I do not dread going in for for them.Carol J.

Dr. Khromov is the best doctor around

Posted on January 23rd, 2009

I use to work for this doctor and he is so love towards everyone and very understand. He is so down to earth and easy to talk to I wish him the best of luck..

Carrol Jude, Apopka,Fl

Posted on November 22nd, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr.Alex Khromov for over a year. He has been the best doctor I have seen for my Arthritis. I'm 63. The best referral I can give is that I will continue to be his patient and I have referred him to family and friends.

Posted on November 6th, 2008

Dr.K is the best doctor ever. He was very helpful with my problems. Unfortunately he left Orlando and he is starting his new practice. I will try my best to find his new place and visit him there.