A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alex Koper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alex Koper, Urologist, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koper
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Koper Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alex Koper, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Koper graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alex Koper MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alex Koper practice?
- Dr. Alex Koper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alex Koper practices Urology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Urologists.